We are seeking a skilled and creative Videographer to join our team. As a Videographer, you will be responsible for capturing and editing high-quality videos that effectively communicate our brand's message. Your role will involve collaborating with our marketing and creative teams to plan, shoot, and edit various types of videos, including promotional videos, instructional videos, and event coverage.
- Drive & oversee the creative development and delivery of multimedia & video projects
- Oversee development, pre-production, on-set production, and post-production multimedia processes
- Collaborate with the growth marketing and creative teams to develop video concepts and storyboards.
- Ensure videos align with brand guidelines and effectively communicate the desired message.
- Scope out, price, and pitch stand-alone multimedia projects
- Write or oversee the completion of statements of work
- Participate in new business pitches and RFPs
- Build preliminary shot lists, treatment boards, and mood boards that meet strategic and client expectations
- Lead client communications and liaise between the client point of contact and the production team
- Work with the Creative Studio Manager, Production Coordinator and clients to ensure our internal production is set up for success on shoot days
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and techniques to continuously improve video quality and production value
- 3+ years of experience as a multimedia producer
- Strong knowledge of on-set video production and post-production
- You are a self-starter, adaptable worker, and are both highly analytical and very creative.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build a working rapport with internal and external clients
- You have thorough administrative and production coordination knowledge, including finding locations, writing call sheets, drafting budgets, and staffing shoots.
- Experience flying a drone is a big plus