The Media Buyer is part of a fast-paced, cross-functional team that is focused on best practices, innovation, new technologies, and driving results. This hands-on position is responsible for the overall strategy and day-to-day operations of paid accounts, including Google, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and other channels. This position will develop KPI’s and other reporting to identify trends, make data-informed decisions, and maximize performance in all paid social channels for all brands. The Media Buyer plays a crucial role in coordinating and managing the flow of work within the agency, acting as a liaison between different departments, facilitating communication and ensuring efficient workflow.
- Oversee budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to facilitate strong return on investment and efficient CAC.
- Developing effective media buying strategies
- Manage paid search campaigns across various industries and clients
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent analysis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on data-driven conclusions
- Ensure successful planning, execution, and optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic, and own media channels; identify and test new channels to meet or exceed critical metrics.
- Implement marketing automation, lead generation strategies, and be informed of current performance marketing trends and technologies.
- Collaborate with the Campaign Managers & the Technology group to identify and implement process enhancements or automation opportunities to boost efficiency and business results.
- Work closely with the management team to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback, and present results; implement and report on A/B testing and conversion rate optimization.
- Execute timely in a fast-paced environment through effective time management and prioritization skills
- Improve upon paid media processes and innovation of new strategies and techniques.
- Ideally, 3-4 years of digital marketing; Agency experience a plus
- Hands-on experience in campaign/ad operations (e.g. paid trueview video ads, paid social, email platform) and understanding of performance metrics (e.g. CTR, CVR) required
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience in search engine marketing. Specifically, having experience with bid monitoring and adjustment of paid search campaigns, defining terms and writing effective copy highly relevant and targeted to clients’ core products or services
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong enthusiasm, passion, creativity, and commitment to paid media and client work
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for knowledge and personal growth
- Must have - Google Search
- Must have - Google Display
- Bonus if - Google Shopping
- Bonus if - Meta certified