Who you are
AirVu Media is seeking an Account Manager, Hospitality, to lead our team through all aspects of digital strategy and growth marketing. The role is critical in the growth and retention of our hospitality clients (hotels, restaurants, and food and beverage clients).
This individual must be results-oriented, driven, and enthusiastic about leading end-to-end digital marketing and communications campaigns, from creative development to data analysis.
In addition to strategy and growth, you will lead teams of highly talented marketers, working closely to optimize their efforts and provide guidance when necessary.
This individual will demonstrate exceptional leadership by gaining trust within our various teams.
If you are hyper-organized, love analyzing numbers, are passionate about concepting creative campaigns, obsessively measure outcomes, and have a strategic, big-picture way of thinking, we'd like to hear from you.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 4+ years of experience working as a marketer within Hospitality / Food and Beverage marketing
- 4+ years of professional experience with digital marketing campaigns, email marketing, social, paid media, paid search, traffic, and conversions.
What you’ll do
- Hospitality insight - Stay updated with current hotel, restaurant and Food and Beverage marketing trends.
- Growth marketing - Lead all aspects of growth marketing campaigns, email marketing, social, paid media, paid search, traffic and conversions. Develop tactics to scale and lead the charge with creative, out-of-the-box thinking. Constantly stay up to speed on emerging trends and tactics to bring to our clients.
- Client excellence - Review and analyse client contracts, renewals and KPIs regularly to ensure client goals are met. Ability to build strong long fastest client relationships.
- Analytics - Work closely with and manage data and analytics team members to get a clear picture of campaign performance and where optimizations can be made. Update campaign strategy and oversee creative implementation with our content team.
- Leadership - Working with team members across the entire agency, you will be responsible for providing guidance and support to your team.
- Teamwork - Constantly look to improve our internal practices and workflows to ultimately deliver efficient, seamless marketing plans to our clients.